I can appreciate the humor in that most of the things on my goal list happen to be goals about trying to get more organized and accomplish more things. I am a natural born list maker. I love lists. This doesn’t mean that I follow or complete them all the time, though, so I’m putting my big list up here so I have to check back on it from time to time and hopefully cross things off.
28 things I want to accomplish in my 28th year:
1. Read 28 books and not all fiction. Branch out!
2. Complete at least one online class
3. Write daily- whether it be a blog post, a journal entry, or free write
4. Buy a grandma’s memory book and fill it out with/for my grandma
5. Be an encouragement to at least one person a week
6. Save at least 10% of every paycheck
7. Update my resume
8. Make one healthy eating change every week
9. Establish a daily routine
10. Schedule time with my family at least monthly
11. Figure out a date night, or some way to connect with my husband weekly
12. Work up a budget and stick to it
13. Be generous with my time, talents, and money
14. Get up and move every day
15. Make a cleaning schedule, and stick to it!
16. Start my blog and post weekly
17. Start writing a book
18. Do at least one thing that truly scares me
19. Find one good thing about every day
20. Plan for the future but make sure to stay grounded in the present
21. Have a weekly meeting with myself
22. Get out of the house every day, and not just for work
23. Clean my car weekly, at least the inside
24. Engage in more conversation with strangers
25. For every no, find a yes (Be Positive!)
26. Do one thing every day that I do not want to, but need to
27. Take a solo trip somewhere
28. Be in more pictures, document the ordinary and the extraordinary
What are some goals that you have for this year? Have you crossed any off of your list yet?